West of the Waves | Linen
I am literally so excited to announce the launch of our in house label - West of the Waves linen!!
When I was a little girl I would "design" dresses in front of the mirror using towels. So, to now have my own brand of 100% linen clothing is literally a dream come true!
The first piece in the West of the Waves collection is a simple shift dress called the "Sarah Shift Dress".
Whilst this dress is a very simple design its classic & that's something I like in a dress.
When designing pieces for this collection i have tried to cover off on all the things that "annoy" me when shopping for clothes. Lets go through that list -
- I want good quality fabric
- I want good quality sewing
- I DO NOT want my butt hanging out (I'm 5'11") so a modest length
- I DO NOT want it to cling to my butt
- I want something stylish that isn't going to go out of fashion in three weeks
- I want to be able to wear a decent bra
- I want pockets in pretty much everything
- And, last but not least I want it to be true to size
The first release of this dress is available in white & powder blue. You can get yours here!
Also, did you know we wholesale? So, if you would like to see West of the Waves linen in a boutique near you (anywhere in the world) please share!
Love, Sarah xxx